Freitag, 25. November 2011

My first love.

You showed me how to smile. How to cheer up after a rough time.You taught me that tomorrow is a new day and the sun is shining every next morning. You made me feel comfortable everywhere I go. You told me that everything might taste good and I just gotta try. You filled my heart with love and every time I've left you it felt like I left my heart with you. Life seemed empty without you. You were the one who made me feeling home. you made me feel like I am somebody.Not a number in the crowd but somebody noticeable. Thank you love, for making me who I am.
My first love: MAHDIA, Tunisia. I miss you - big time !

2 Kommentare:

Hello,
I hope one day "echallah" you come home, your country will be proud of you..
BEST WISHES...
Amel from Tunisia.

Thank you very much Madame, hearing this from you makes me very happy. You are a true inspiration. Sending love to Tunisia <3

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Categories

Pages - Menu